Powerful image processing technology quickly Detects human intrusion, and sends alerts while recording real-time videos, allowing you to monitor what matters without receiving annoying false alerts.
4MP QHD Video & H.265 Compression
The 1/2.7” 4 Megapixel Progressive CMOS sensor and advanced IR algorithms provide crystal clear video both day and night. The cutting-edge H.265 compression reduces network bandwidth & storage space.
Boasting wall-penetration and anti-interference capabilities, the dual-antenna camera handles long-range transmission easily. Enjoy the confidence to install the camera at the front gate or in your yard while maintaining a steady and reliable connection.
Supports Soft AP Mode
With Built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bullet 2C supports soft AP mode, so you can stream the video, play recording even when there is no Internet connection.
*Press the reset button twice to enter the soft AP mode
Hear what’s happening
The built-in noise-canceling microphone picks up clear audio up to 5 meters (16.4 ft.) away. Now you can hear and see what’s happening in your backyard no matter where you are.
Built to Last
with an IP67 weatherproof rating, it can withstand rainy, sunny, stormy, and even snowy days. Together, the Bullet 2C 4MP gives you worry-free protection throughout the year.
External Waterproof Reset Button
Press the reset button twice to enter the soft AP mode, press and hold for 10s to reset the camera. It’s unnecessary to open the cover and the operation is more convenient.
Multiple Lens Options
Different focal length for different scenarios
2.8mm: discover the target at 38.6m(126.6ft), field of view is 120°;
3.6mm: discover the target at 55.2m(181.1ft), field of view is 108°.
6mm: discover the target at 82.8m(271.7ft), field of view is 60°
*The distance is for reference only.
The Bullet 2C 4MP features a 360°swivel and base so that you can install it on your ceiling or wall securely. In just a few minutes, you have a sophisticated security system.
Multiple Storage Options
With multiple storage options, you can choose where to save your recordings. The WiFi camera can even save to all three locations at the same time for added backup in case the camera is damaged, or your network crashes.
Remote Viewing, Anytime from Anywhere.support mobile device and computer. Full Multi-language support.
Security at Your Fingertips
With Imoulife APP, you can capture, save, protect, and share what’s valuable to you.
Bullet 2C 4MP
1/2.7” 4 Megapixel Progressive CMOS
4MP(2650 x 1440)
Night Vision: 30m(98ft) Distance
2.8mm/3.6mm/6mm Fixed Lens
Field of View :
2.8mm: 106°(H), 56°(V), 125°(D)
3.6mm: 92°(H), 48°(V), 109°(D)
6mm: 55°(H), 31°(V), 62°(D)
1 x 100Mbps Ethernet Port
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11b/g/n, Dual Antenna
Imou App: iOS, Android
Micro SD Card Slot (up to 256GB)
Video & Audio
Video Compression : H.265/H.264
Up to 25/30fps Frame Rate
16x Digital Zoom
DC 12V0.5A Power Supply
Power Consumption: ＜ 3.5W
Working Environment:-30°C~+55°C, Less Than 95%RH
Dimensions: 147.7 × 74.2 × 74.2mm (5.8 × 2.9 × 2.9inch)
Weight: 240g (0.51lb)
CE, FCC, IP67
Abnormal Sound Alarm
– 1x Camera
– 1x Quick Start Guide
– 1x Power Adapter with cable
– 1x Screw Package
– 1x Waterproof Connector
– 1x Installation Position Map
✔ Step 1
Search “Imou” in Google Play or App Store to download and install Imou App.
✔ Step 2
Run Imou App, and then register an account for first use.
✔ Step 3
Connect the camera to power source with the power adapter.
✔ Step 4
Wait for booting to be finished, and then the camera indicator flashes with green light.
✔ Step 5
Connect your smart phone to your Wi-Fi network, and make sure your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi network with 2.4 GHz band, and then do the following operations to finish adding camera.
Note:● If you have more than one camera, do step 5 to add them one by one.
● If the Wi-Fi network changed or the indicator status goes wrong,reset the camera, and then do step 5 to add it again.
How do you modify the device’s photo/name/channel name/password in the Imou Life app?
There are two methods to modify device information. First, login to your account in the Imou Life app:
Method 1: Go to the preview page then click the setting icon in the top right corner. Then, go to the Device Settings page by tapping the camera feed image in the top right. On this page, you’ll be able to change the required settings.
Method 2: Tap Me -> My Device -> select the desired device device -> tap the camera feed image, and then you’ll be able to change the required settings.
How many devices could a Imou account added?
There is no limitation on the number of devices you can add.
How do I update the device’s firmware?
Log in to your account in the Imou Life app, go to the preview page then click the gear icon in the top right corner, then go to the Device Info page. Now, select the Cloud Upgrade option to check for new firmware. If new firmware is available, you’ll be able to start the update.
I’m changing my Wi-Fi network, so how do I get my device online?
(1) To connect to a different Wi-Fi network, press the Reset button for 10 seconds to reset the camera, then reconnect to Wi-Fi when the red and blue light flashes.
(2) Open the Imou Life app, go to the camera preview page, click the gear icon in the top right corner, then click on “Wi-Fi” and follow the prompts.
How much of my outgoing Wi-Fi bandwidth does Imou consume?
When the video is set to HD, the average bandwidth consumption is 1Mbps. If it is set to SD, the average bandwidth consumption is 512kbps. (Bandwith requirements can vary by model, as higher resolutions require a higher bandwith.)
I am unable to access my camera remotely
(1) Please make sure your camera is connected to internet.
(2) Please make sure your smartphone has internet access. If not, please check the Wi-Fi or Mobile Network configuration of your smartphone.
(3) If your smartphone’s signal is too weak, you may not able to view your remote camera as well. If your internet speed is good but you still cannot stream the camera, please contact email@example.com .
How do I add my camera to a new Imou account?
For security reasons, a camera can be bound to only one Imou account. If you want to transfer your camera to a new account, please delete it from the previous account first.
How to select memory card capacity?
1. For 2MP resolution cameras, a 64GB memory card can be used for 6.5 days;
2. For 4mp resolution cameras, a 64GB memory card can be used for 3 days;
3. Automatically cover the previous video after full storage
NVR cannot add a third-party camera
Make sure your IPc must support ONVIF protocol
How do I share my device with family and friends?
(1) Log in to your Imou account in the Imou Life app.
(2) Select the device you want share, then go to Preview page.
(3) Select the share icon in the top right corner.
(4) Select “Device Share”.
(5) Select Add User to Share, enter their Imou account details then click save icon on the top right corner. To stop sharing with the account, you can select Cancel.
(6) The account you shared with will now have access to the device. This account can preview and playback footage, but can’t modify device settings.
(7) Each device can be shared with 20 accounts.
(8) Enjoy sharing!
I forget my device password?
Press and hold the device RESET key until the indicator turns red (it takes 10 seconds), then you can reset the device password.
How much of my outgoing Wi-Fi bandwidth does Imou consume?
When the video set to HD, the average bandwidth consumption is 1Mbps, if set to SD, the average bandwidth consumption is 512kbps.
How can I view the video recorded in SD card?
login into your Imou account, go to preview page then click “View history record”, and then select the recorded video you want to view in calendar page.
Can I set human detection region?
No, you can only set detection region for motion detection, instead of human detection.